Saturday 14 March 2015

A Rare Public Appearance...

Due to the nature of my business, most of my work is commissioned by corporate or institutional clients: which means that unless you are employed by the relevant  one of them, you will not be able to attend my workshops or programmes.

However, due to popular demand (hem hem) and coincidentally around the time I am gearing up to launch my book on an unsuspecting world, I am making a rare public appearance, to which all (and indeed sundry) are invited.

This will be at the ChangeCamp in Gosforth, on Saturday 28th March.  For full details of Change Camp, visit their site.

My session will be on Stories for Change. We will explore the model I have developed and describe in my book, in the context of coaching, with a short case study on video. Then participants will have the opportunity to apply the model in practice in pairs: one coaching, the other being coached.  We will then review their experience and seek to draw some conclusions.  Finally we will discuss different applications for the model.


It will be a stimulating and highly practical session, so do come along. At £25 (or £10 for concessions) it is a real bargain - and that includes several other sessions of your choice through the day, as well as excellent networking.

I look forward to seeing many friends, old and new, on the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment